Each of our technicians is trained to deliver discreet and thorough trauma cleaning services after situations such as unexpected deaths, crime scenes, and biohazard accidents — We’re here to help and protect your home or business with our expert cleaning solutions.
After an unexpected tragedy or traumatic experience, precise and detailed cleaning is necessary to protect your environment from dangerous materials and substances. We cater to each situation and location with the utmost respect and professionalism. You can rely on our trauma cleaning services after events such as:
- Commercial & Industrial Accidents
- Communicable Disease Disinfection
- Blood Clean up
- Biohazard Remediation & Disinfection
- Crime and Trauma scene cleaning
- Hypodermic needle collection
- Insect infestation control
- RTA / RTC clean up
- Infection control for Different types of Bacteria / Viruses
- We contain any affected areas and halt any possibility of cross-contamination, removing chemicals, pathogenic materials, drugs, and other dangers from each location.
- Technicians thoroughly sanitize and deodorize to remove all blood and biological materials and run tests to confirm that each area is free of pathogens.
- Needles, syringes, and drugs are safely collected and disposed of through proper bio-hazard control procedures.
Bloodborne pathogens we test for and remove include:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis C
- NORO virus
We understand the urgency and challenges that trauma cleans may require and ensure a smooth and stress-free process by following the highest standards. With up-to-date equipment, training, and cleaning products, we will make sure prompt and effective cleaning solutions are carried out in the wake of any traumatic event. You can rest assured that your home or business location is restored to the best conditions possible.
For more information on our trauma cleaning services or to schedule an appointment, please call us today at 0121 270 5642.